[3830] 7QP KK7AC SOSSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP KK7AC SOSSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 22:40:30 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2021

Call: KK7AC
Operator(s): KK7AC
Station: KK7AC

Class: SOSSB LP
QTH: AZ APH
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:           40
   40:          319
   20:          715
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   0     1075     0  Mults = 58  Total Score = 124,700

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Musings of a 7QP…

Confined to the comforts of an operating position that is best avail of oneself
from a recliner, this contest was enjoyed under ideal electromagnetic and
meteorological conditions. But, that is to be expected (and observed more often
than not) as operating the 7QP at the 8000’ level in the Arizona White
Mountains lends itself the ability to open windows and doors during the day;
ushering in a cross-breeze with just enough chill that one must wear a pullover
hoody while in the aforementioned setting. Tethered ‘neath a well-worn Heil
headset, the screen and glass of a sliding door provides a transparent
emancipation to an outdoor panorama of nature which contains a small lake
situated half mile distant and 2 chains down elevation -where Eagles soar high
above at daylight and Elk bed down at the eerily silent nightfall. All the
while, my transmitter emanates invisible life to simple wire aerials,
constructed by my hand, sit perched high above on large towers of timber that
was made by that hand of God.