[3830] Volta RTTY GU0SUP SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pcooper@suremail.gg
Subject: [3830] Volta RTTY GU0SUP SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 May 2021 12:17:37 +0000
                    Volta RTTY DX Contest - 2021

Call: GU0SUP
Operator(s): GU0SUP
Station: GU0SUP

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Guernsey
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:    0     0
   40:   26    17
   20:  104    42
   15:   38    17
   10:   13     6
-------------------
Total:  181    82  Total Score = 12,660,226

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

Had the unwanted issues with N1MM Logger+ and Win10/OneDrive where it said my
database was corrupt, so ended up doing a full install and updates, and then had
to reconfigure a lot of settings, although an old INI file helped a lot.
I had set everything up earlier, and all was fine, but when I went to start the
contest... not a happy bunny! Oh well, it is sorted now.

The bands were great at the start, with contacts on 15m and 10m, and 20m was
buzzing. Had to quit early on Saturday due to other things, and started on
Sunday morning full of good hope. Oh, the bands were not playing anywhere near
as well.
30m was OK, but mostly EU, although I was called by a couple of W's, which
boosted my spirits.

Not a serious effort from me, as I am still getting used to the ways of Win10,
but I am getting there.

Thanks to all for the fun

73 de Phil GU0SUP