[3830] ArQP N9NM SOCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9nm_barb@ctesc.net
Subject: [3830] ArQP N9NM SOCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 May 2021 16:31:03 +0000
                    Arkansas QSO Party - 2021

Call: N9NM
Operator(s): N9NM
Station: N9NM

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    1
   40:   51
   20:   15
   15:
   10:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   67     0       0  Mults = 39  Total Score = 5,426

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I used my K3 at 100w with a dipole up 14 ft. and 2 vertical antennas.
This contest was so much fun. The bands were full of Arkansas ops, in so many
different counties. Many thanks to all of the rovers who drove so many miles,
all day, giving us so many contacts and new mults. They handled their big
pileups so well, and were all easy to copy. Thanks very much to all who
participated.