[3830] Baltic YL57BC M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Baltic YL57BC M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 14:51:37 +0000
                    Baltic Contest - 2021

Call: YL57BC
Operator(s): YL1ZF YL3JA
Station: YL57BC

Class: M/S LP
QTH: KO27AA
Operating Time (hrs): 5

Total:  CW Qs = 247  Ph Qs = 144  Total Score = 395

Club: Latvian Contest Club

Comments:

Antenna experiments went well but... Very few contesters were able to copy the
callsign correct at first try (or at all after many repetitions) that produced
many dupes and probably much more bad QSO records in both CW and SSB.

There is something magic with Baltic Contest... Every time I operate BC soon
after midnight I find myself pressing F1 while falling asleep at the transceiver
and blaming myself for wrong choice of the hobby. And this feeling hit me so
strong that I stay well away from BC for next five years.

CU in Baltic Contest 62

73 Kas