[3830] WPX CW KR7O(N6TV) SOAB Classic Unassisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KR7O(N6TV) SOAB Classic Unassisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 13:18:18 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: KR7O
Operator(s): N6TV
Station: N6TV

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic Unassisted
QTH: SCV
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:   19
   40:  708
   20: 1062
   15:   41
   10:
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Decided to enter the "Classic" category for the first time due to the
unwanted elimination of the unassisted categories, so I just used one radio for
a change.  It was nice to have complete focus vs. operating SO2R.  Did not focus
on a master strategy to maximize score, just operated when it felt that
conditions were best.

The Elecraft K4D performed quite well, even on the noisiest and most crowded
bands.  I'm still very pleased with the audio quality and the features.

Rig: Elecraft K4D
Amp: Elecraft KPA1500
Ant: 5 el 15, 5 el 20, 3 el 40, 1 el 80 rotary
Tower:  U.S. Tower HD589-MDPL
SO2R:  Top Ten DX Doubler
Software:  Win-Test 4.36

73,