[3830] WPX CW WM6A(KH7Y) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kh7y@kh7y.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WM6A(KH7Y) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 00:10:10 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: WM6A
Operator(s): KH7Y
Station: K6IJ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CALIFORNIA
Operating Time (hrs): 26

------------
  160:    4
   80:   77
   40:  336
   20:  841
   15:  142
   10:   17
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

A very interesting contest, conditions good 20m down, 15 not as good as last
year. I worked one dx station on 10 meters the rest local.  Hard to get past the
east coast wall most of the weekend to EU. Had great runs at times to EU and JA.
 No big runs JA runs on 40 like last year.   Have firmware problems between the
FTDX101 and N1MM station locked up could not do anything but turn of the radio.
I would be interested if anyone else with a FT101 had problems?

Contesting from home sure is a drag, missed out on some great KH6LC Enchiladas
and friendship at Lloyd's super station in the palm trees.