[3830] WPX CW N4XL SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, knason00@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW N4XL SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 00:18:31 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N4XL
Operator(s): N4XL
Station: N4XL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 18

------------
  160:
   80:    2
   40:  276
   20:  608
   15:   42
   10:   11
------------
Total:  939  Prefixes = 556  Total Score = 1,413,908

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

What's the common advice? Don't tear your station apart a few days before a
major contest? Oops. Tried to change SO2R boxes a few days before. Ended up
fighting it all week and for many hours during the weekend. Finally ended up
changing it out with an single radio interface. Since wasn't going to be
competitive also took a lot of breaks and sleep time. Still... what a good
time!

Running Russians on 20 meters at 0400 with 100 watts and a tribander at 50 ft.
Boy am I glad the sunspots are coming back. And 40 was fantastic. Conditions
much poorer on Sunday, although it picked up in the afternoon. The RBN reported
a few signals from me in EU up in the 30 to 40 dB range on 20 and 40 meters.
That's easily good enough to run range and EU responded by answering me. Thank
you.

Pleased to work 4L, 5W, HZ, TA, UA9, and UN.

Enjoyed the fun.

Kevan N4XL