[3830] WPX CW WO2X SOAB TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wo2x@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WO2X SOAB TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 00:16:56 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: WO2X
Operator(s): WO2X
Station: WO2X

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: FN20uw
Operating Time (hrs): 18

------------
  160:    0
   80:   11
   40:  157
   20:  277
   15:  102
   10:   45
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Did contest one handed (surgery on left hand). Just search & pounce. Had fun
and more than doubled last year's effort. Flex radio and Power Genius ran
without a problem but Murphy did stop by. The rain was a double edge sword, it
kept the powerline noise away but I must have some bugs on one of the traps on
the Mosley Yagi since 10 meter SWR was quite high. Tuner took care of that but
it limited my operating on that band a bit. 80 meters was noisy so not many Qs
there.