[3830] WPX CW VK2GR SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW VK2GR SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 00:26:35 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: VK2GR
Operator(s): VK2GR
Station: VK2GR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: QF54eq
Operating Time (hrs): 26:49

------------
  160:    1
   80:   19
   40:  186
   20:  628
   15:  207
   10:   11
------------

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

It was good to see long band openings again, particularly on 20m; that was the
money band for this contest.

Many signals were only just workable on 15m and there was also a short long path
opening to EU on both days.

A little activity on 10m to JA an BY.

On Saturday, it was extremely difficult to be heard in EU on 20m and 40m, most
likely EU was working EU and not listening for weak DX.  I did not get into the
swing of the contest until some runs started on Sunday afternoon.

Thanks to all who answered my CQ calls and swapped numbers.