[3830] WPX CW HG3N(HA3LN) SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW HG3N(HA3LN) SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 00:33:12 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: HG3N
Operator(s): HA3LN
Station: HG3N

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: EEU
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Hungarian DX Club

Comments:

Surprisingly  great propagation.

At one moment seems the band closed but a new wave started in the next.

Guess I picked wrong off times, it was difficult to stand up from the
chair when both AS and NA was open in the same time. Have no stat yet but
as an impression West coast has more log entry then the East this time.

Took some time to believe that the letter between the "K" and the
"6"
is "H".... It was not a frequent thing so far to be called from that
part
of the world.

If the cycle 25 will mean this on all high bands I will like it.

Thanks for the calls.

73!
Csaba  HA3LN
http://ha3ln.hu/