[3830] WPX CW KW1K M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, giwagner@k5kg.com, FCG@groups.io
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KW1K M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 00:41:25 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: KW1K
Operator(s): K5KG K4NMR K4EU K9GS K9XV NA9J
Station: KW1K

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 47

------------
  160:    6
   80:  194
   40: 1172
   20: 1590
   15:  285
   10:  210
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

This was a successful operation with a terrific crew. Thanks go out to Joe, KW1K
for the use of his call.  Unfortunately, Joe was not able to join us, since he
was recovering from a recent hospital stay.  We have used Joe's call for the
past few WPX CW contests, and this year's running gave us the best score yet.

Having six ops at various times over the weekend kept the two stations active
nearly the full 48 hours.  Only outage was late Sunday afternoon when we shut
down for 63 minutes due to approaching wx with nearby lightning.

I continue my personal complaint about the ongoing presence of stations with
objectionable key clicks.  We see a lot of discussion about this problem on the
email reflectors, but the problem continues. Can't we have a Q-signal to use on
the air to advise someone that they have bad clix?

73,George K5KG