[3830] WPX CW WF9A(LZ4AX) SOAB Unassisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WF9A(LZ4AX) SOAB Unassisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 00:54:02 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: WF9A
Operator(s): LZ4AX
Station: WF9A

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Unassisted
QTH: Atlanta
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:    6
   40:  587
   20:  868
   15:  418
   10:  150
------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Quite lively on Saturday but Sunday reminded me of the Sweepstakes. Halfway done
with the pre-contest goals - one down, one still stands. Apparently will need to
put up a 3rd antenna if I want to get to 3M next year.

Thanks to KI6RRN and N6MJ for organizing the Unassisted challenge. The log will
be submitted also to CQ WPX but only because it is required by the current
Unassisted Challenge rules.

73, Alex LZ4AX