[3830] WPX CW NM2O(@W2/JEFFERSON) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nm2o@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NM2O(@W2/JEFFERSON) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 02:50:21 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: NM2O
Operator(s): NM2O
Station: W2/JEFFERSON

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NEW YORK
Operating Time (hrs): 11
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:   58
   40:   89
   20:  378
   15:   18
   10:   58
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Part time remote operation from NNY. Glad to give out the NM2 prefix. Missed
NM2U who was on. Always a challenge to get NM2. Only 25 NM2 licenses and about 6
ops are active.

I operated around family activities, so not on at the best times.

Solar flux of 74 indicates a few sunspots. It was nice to see some signs of
better conditions:

20 was open on Sunday morning from 03 to 05 to zones 14 to 17 and 20. It will be
interesting to see the public logs of the UA9 and UP2 stations. Who are they
working at those times?

>From NY, I believe I had a sporadic E opening during the 17Z hour on Sunday.
Lots of loud W4, 8 and 9 stations. Also many slower CW ops from Brazil. I turned
down the speed and exchanged numbers OK with them. One PY caller sent at 10 wpm.
I hope they work on their code proficiency.

If a slow op asks for a repeat of the 4 digit number, the high speed op should
QRS. One repeat will be copied.