[3830] WPX CW VE7JH(@VE7UF) SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW VE7JH(@VE7UF) SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 03:23:59 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: VE7JH
Operator(s): VE7JH
Station: VE7UF

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 1827
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to VE7UF for letting me pilot his ship on this one.
The station worked flawlessly, had fixed stacks on JA and EU and an OB-21
covering NA and swinging around as needed.
20m was behaving like the good old days, I actually had to strategize how to
take the 12 hours off.
Historically the highest WPX QSO total at VE7UF was from 2015 (a M/M entry as
VC7J) and I was able to beat that by a chinny-chin-chin of 37 QSOs.
Thanks to all who heard me, it was nice to finally have a fun contest.
73,
Gabor VE7JH@VE7UF