[3830] WPX CW 9H6A M/M Distributed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW 9H6A M/M Distributed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 09:21:59 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: 9H6A
Operator(s): 9H1XT 9H1PI 9H1TT
Station: 9H6A

Class: M/M Distributed HP
QTH: Malta
Operating Time (hrs): 39:18

------------
  160:   72
   80:  250
   40:  634
   20: 1350
   15:  355
   10:  230
------------

Club:

Comments:

Prop was good most of the time at the expected bands. We could only muster three
operators working very extended hours. At times trying hard to remain sane and
keep eyes open. We missed the usual gang. Covid related we decided to operate as
distributed as can be guessed.
I think it was a good showing, We will probably have a high error rate, but any
rate is forgiven under the circumstances.
Tremendous kick as usual. Hope we can muster a better team next year.
John 9h1xt