[3830] WPX CW OV3X(OZ8AE) SOAB Classic TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jorgenchr55@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW OV3X(OZ8AE) SOAB Classic TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 13:18:34 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: OV3X
Operator(s): OZ8AE
Station: OZ8AE

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic TB-Wires
QTH: Falster Island
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
  160:    0
   80:  227
   40:  547
   20:  458
   15:  131
   10:   43
------------

Club:

Comments:

Desided to go Classic. What a change!. Was listening and tuning the bands from
end to end. Calling CQ and few takers. After 5-10 mins with no QSO back to SP
and found that almost any call was a new one  HI.
The highlight was calling CQ on 20 meters 1130 UTC 300 watts to a ZS6BKW in the
flag pole. Been called by KH6LC and switched and turned the beam. After that QSO
I was called by Holger ZM4T. - That was something for me.
Sunday evening 2100 UTC I could hear and work JA and USA at the same time on 20
meters. Gave some good multipliers.
Condx seemed better on 10 and 15 meter on saturday, however as most of the
stations were EU giving 1 point, I switched to 40 meter and had 2 point for the
same stations HI. Operating K3 with ALS-600 giving 300 watts into a ZS6BKW at 12
meters, an inverted dipole for 40 meters at 11 meters and an old TH3MK4 at 10
meters. I had great fun and a very realaxable weekend. Hope you all had fun with
the Worlds best hobby. 73 Joergen OZ8AE OV3X