[3830] WPX CW WP3C M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WP3C M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 14:27:51 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: WP3C
Operator(s): N2GK WP3C WP3TT
Station: WP3C

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Utuado, PR
Operating Time (hrs): 47

------------
  160:    2
   80:  110
   40: 1072
   20: 1180
   15:  321
   10:   60
------------

Club: Atlantic Contest Club

Comments:

After having worked several competitions via remote, I was finally able to work
one here at the station. When the contest started (8PM local time) the power
system went out and I have solar panels and they also failed. I had to go
quickly to my father's house so that he could lend me an electric generator and
we put it on and we could continue with the contest. Paul WP3TT was with me at
the station and Edgar N2GK was remotely from Ecuador. Edgar had a lot of
problems and only operated for a short time. If we hadn't had the problems that
we had, we could have done a better score. Thank you all for the qsos and until
the next contest. 73'

Alfredo WP3C
Email: wp3c@aol.com
Web: https://wp3c73.wixsite.com/wp3c