[3830] WPX CW 9A5Y(9A7DX) SOSB40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW 9A5Y(9A7DX) SOSB40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 16:12:23 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: 9A5Y
Operator(s): 9A7DX
Station: 9A5Y

Class: SOSB40 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 2322
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Hi,

This one was far from perfect, but I'm vy glade to be in.

Have a constant annoying technical issue's.
1st night with PC (at 23:30 just didn't want to wake up from sleep mode, and
after Forced Shutdown didn't want to boot), so worked with backup laptop with no
Cat,Sdr...
2nd night with a relay in QQ. TX ware fine bit was losing RX time to time, which
increased with time...

But, I'm very happy with Total score and even happier with amount of fun and
excitement on the way :)

Congrats to other players who were in and especially to those that use
LiveScore. That's the way I like...
SN3A was just to good to beat. Congrats, excellent !
OK7W ware bit behind 1st day but start catching me 2nd night at US, and even got
me later. Then I finally stop, got out of and somehow menage to scrap a bad
relay contact and menage to keep 2nd place.

As always, it was pleasure to be part of this crazy thing in this crazy
environment all weekend long.
Tnx to organizer and for all Q's

Vedran, 9a7dx