[3830] WPX CW W9KM SOAB Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW W9KM SOAB Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 16:22:15 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: W9KM
Operator(s): W9KM
Station: W9KM

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: EN51
Operating Time (hrs): 21:30

------------
  160:    8
   80:   46
   40:  196
   20:  183
   15:   74
   10:   18
------------

Club: Bolingbrook ARS

Comments:

Setup: IC-7300, Inv-L on 160/80/40m with shared radials, AH-4 remote tuner. I
like to work unassisted (real human skills). I have no dedicated antenna on
20/15/10m and unappealing prefix, it definitely affected my runs on this bands,
so about 80% was S&P. I had clogged ears and nose (seasonal allergy), my
apologies for AGN?s. Overall I think I did good - hit 500 QSO goal and improved
my CQ WPX results from the last year. I need to work on my run speed and
antennas.
Thanks everyone for QSOs and patience working me, also thanks to my family who
let me enjoy the contest almost 22 hours over the last two days.