[3830] WPX CW WK6LA SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WK6LA SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 23:58:15 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: WK6LA
Operator(s): K6LA
Station: WK6LA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 19
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:  409
   20:  704
   15:   84
   10:    4
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Murphy struck at the 1/2 way mark. My tablet software stopped communicating with
the rotators. About the same time the internet went out. I had decided to use
packet spots to keep me in the chair since WPX isn't near as much fun from LA as
from PEI. With both issues emerging at the same time, I tossed in the towel.

The internet issue was my cable modem/router died. I exchanged for a new one at
the Spectrum store and the internet issue was resolved, but still no
communication with the rotator controllers.

73, Ken, K6LA / VY2TT