[3830] ARRL June VHF NC6K SO 3Band HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nc6k@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF NC6K SO 3Band HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 03:46:34 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  194   100  Total Score = 19,400

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Saturday started strangely, with a lot of signals, but hard to complete QSOs. I
settled into a sort of rhythm (20/hr) on FT8(there were very few stations on CW
or SSB most of the time) as openings moved from E to NNW to NE to ... The band
stayed open albeit not more than 1-2 hops until about 2100Z when I had to leave
to pick up family at the airport.

Sunday was the type of day that nightmares are made of. There was almost no Es
the entire day and what little there was lasted for only a few minutes at a time
and to single hop distances. I went into Sunday with over 80% of my final score,
and this would have been more save for a lot of local contacts (zzzzzzz). One of
these years, we'll actually have decent conditions for both days of the contest,
but we'll have to wait 'til next year.

Thanks to all for the contacts!

73 de NC6K