[3830] ARRL June VHF WQ5L SO 3Band LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF WQ5L SO 3Band LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 04:22:25 +0000

  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  328   116  Total Score = 38,048

Club:

Comments:

143 FT8, 116 CW, 67 SSB, 2 FT4

Missed most of Saturday caring for a sick pet and had a lot of thunderstorm
downtime Sunday afternoon.

Sunday morning was the only broad opening, most of my CW and SSB Qs were then.
Otherwise just brief spotty openings suited for FT8. There seemed to be very
little activity on FT4.

Many big FT8 signals from the Caribbean early Sunday afternoon, but hardly any
were in contest mode. I got a few light decodes from SW Europe but no Qs. No
West Coast worked at all and very few from the Mountain West.

73 -- Ray WQ5L