[3830] ARRL June VHF N2JMH Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2jmh@frontiernet.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF N2JMH Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 12:44:20 +0000
                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2021

Call: N2JMH
Operator(s): N2JMH
Station: N2JMH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Fn12bw
Operating Time (hrs): 28
Radios: SO2R

    6:  216   110
    2:  119    39
  222:   39    16
  432:   33    11
  903:   17     6
  1.2:   19     7
  2.3:   14     6
  3.4:    7     5
  5.7:    5     2
  10G:   17     6
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  486   208  Total Score = 157,872

Club: Rochester VHF Group

Comments:

I decided to put in a significant effort in the sohp category from my ever
evolving contest station. I haven’t upgraded much since January, just trying
to improve what I have. I had plans for power on 5/10 gig but that literally got
smoked just before the contest. Oh well. I added another solid state amp on 2
meters so I am set on the bottom 4 with decent power.

Rovers rock, seriously, without you guys it would be easy to pack it in early.
KF2MR, K2ET, K2UA, K2DH, W2EV, K2QO, WB2WGH, VE3OIL and if I missed anyone else.
Thanks! It is within the rules to shoot me a text, I will ALWAYS immediately run
the bands with you. Always! K2ET gets the complete sweep award with me, 4 grids
all bands. Gotta get you on 10g especially and might as well add 3 and 5 since
I’m spending your money. KF2MR made an additional stop in Fn12 to get me on
5/10 after we missed from gannet hill which didn’t surprise me. Great to work
jarred after hearing of the legacy he has created for himself while I was
checked out.

5/10 gig, thanks for pressuring me to put it up with low power. Worked good from
290 degrees thru east to about 200 degrees. Problem is I am blocked by trees in
the other directions. Even at 90’ I have some serious trees. Worked K2ua from
5 different grids with my 300 mw easy including fn22 along with wb2wgh and fn23.
Ended up with 17qs and 6 grids which blew me away. N2zn, K2ua, K2DH, K0sm, N2wk,
w2ev, W2fu, Kf2mr, wb2wgh, va3to, N2YB, 11 unique calls. Good stuff!

The future? Working on adding another tower, hope to have done before January.
100 - 110’ will get me out of the trees. Separate the antennas a bit. Get the
super rover fixed, everyone misses k2ter/r with all his bands. Fix my audio hum
on 6 meters, 70 cm is deaf. Best thing to do is wait a week before the next
contest to start on the little things! Seriously.

Look for me in the cqww vhf contest in a month.