[3830] ARRL FD WS7L 1E QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD WS7L 1E QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 23:10:45 +0000

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  310     0       0  Total Score = 3,250

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

I once again chose to aggravate myself and my fellow amateurs by running QRP. I
didn't get a portable location sorted out in time so I operated "living
room portable" from my house. It was a partly retro Field Day for me with
no panadapter and no computer control of the radio, although I did use the
computer as a logbook and CW keyboard. It was also a good smoke test for my
newly built K2.

Missed about 5 states, some of the usual suspects plus: Nevada. What's up with
THAT?

Score includes 150 bonus points for emergency power and web submission.

73 and thanks for digging out my little signal, Carl WS7L