[3830] RAC Day VE6RAC(@VE6SV) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gord.kosmenko@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Day VE6RAC(@VE6SV) M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2021 21:12:28 +0000
                    RAC Canada Day Contest - 2021

Call: VE6RAC
Operator(s): VE6RST VE6SV
Station: VE6SV

Class: M/M HP
QTH: AB
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:   15      4       4         2
   80:   35     49       9         7
   40:  140    110       8        10
   20:  302    616      11        13
   15:  152     60      10         9
   10:   22      1       1         1
    6:    1      2       2         1
    2:    1      7       1         1
Total:  666    809      50        44  Total Score = 832,048

Club:

Comments:

Max and I would like to say thank you to RAC for asking us to active VE6RAC
for this year's Canada Day event.

We started out as M/S but we violated the 10 minute rule a couple of times thus
M/M entry.

With the local area heat wave the shack was just to hot to really get into
the contest. Throughout the contest the shack temperature was 37 deg plus.

The total number of fans running in the shack (including rigs and amps) totaled
10, but there is no multiplier count for that. I placed ice packs on the fan
intake to keep the equipment relatively cool. The op's had to push thru the
heat.

Again, 15M and 10M just teased us with very limited propagation. Even 20M was
different with short skip, this year we logged a record number of VE4's and
VE5's. Also this year we observed lower than normal actively on the low bands.

73, Max and Gord