[3830] IARU KJ5T SOAB(A)CW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, steve@kj5t.net
Subject: [3830] IARU KJ5T SOAB(A)CW QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 02:29:06 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2021

Call: KJ5T
Operator(s): KJ5T
Station: KJ5T

Class: SOAB(A)CW QRP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 9:11

  160:
   80:
   40:   16
   20:   78
   15:   24
   10:    5
-------------------------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

After my last couple of attempts at IARU from my old apartment with a wire on
the balcony it was sure nice to be using a half decent antenna for once.

I decided to stop at 12k points as I have a day of driving tomorrow heading to
the Rio Grande Valley tomorrow morning to pick up my FT-1000MkV Field.  Looking
forward to NAQP RTTY next weekend with a little more power.

Thanks the Q's and for pulling out my QRP signal! Kudos to you with the good
ears who got me on the first call!

73 de KJ5T