[3830] IARU AJ1AJ SOAB(A)CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU AJ1AJ SOAB(A)CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 14:47:06 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2021

Call: AJ1AJ
Operator(s): AJ1AJ
Station: AJ1AJ

Class: SOAB(A)CW LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   19             4       9
   40:  236            15      27
   20:  304            15      22
   15:   42             5       7
   10:
-------------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

That was fun.

SOAB(A) LP CW.  IC-7300, fan dipole @50', triband wire Yagi @30' fixed EU.

The highlight for me was definitely my new homebrew wire Yagi - pics on my QRZ -
that I put up in the trees last weekend.  It works great, although I need to
give more consideration to strategy and which situations having a strong F/B
will help or hurt me, depending on rates from EU vs domestic, for this 100w
station.  The plans are to go QRO soon and I'd like to figure out LP strategy
for the antennas that I have, before I do.

15m was open both domestically and to EU, I assume off of E, 'tis the season.
20m really came alive at 6PM ET.