[3830] IARU N7RCS SOABCW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7rcs@icloud.com
Subject: [3830] IARU N7RCS SOABCW QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 14:51:51 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2021

Call: N7RCS
Operator(s): N7RCS
Station: N7RCS

Class: SOABCW QRP
QTH: SFL
Operating Time (hrs): 21

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:   84     0
   20:  164     0
   15:   61     0
   10:   29     0
-------------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

The 2021 IARU Championship had the strongest propagation I have seen in years.
It reminded me of the old days back in the '60s and '70s. Even running QRP from
the Atlantic coast of South Florida with a vertical wire (no traps) stations
came back on my first call from all over South America and Europe, including
Russia, and even out to east Africa. This held true for 10m, 15m and 20m for
most of Saturday. Signals were consistently strong. Running the same station and
antenna (KX3 and 31 ft S9 vertical) as I did in 2020, I nearly doubled my score
(from 42,000 to 72,000) and increased Qs from 228 to 338. Lots of fun! Looking
forward to 2022.