[3830] IARU MW6M(GW4BVJ) SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU MW6M(GW4BVJ) SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 16:40:49 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2021

Call: MW6M
Operator(s): GW4BVJ
Station: GW4BVJ

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: Ammanford
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:   12      5      1       17
   80:   41     18      8       41
   40:   71     28      9       44
   20:  185     64     19       57
   15:   47     39      8       31
   10:   59     12      5       23
-------------------------------------
Total:  415    166     50      213  Total Score = 313,416

Club: St Tybie ARS

Comments:

Conditions seemed to improve as the contest progressed. 160m was in good
condition around Europe and 10m and 15m were open both days which was a bonus.
20m was still the best band for me.

My new RFI treatment and subsequent lower noise floor seems to have helped
enormously on receive and transmit. See my QRZ page for GW4BVJ for details.

I enjoyed doing the mixed entry and all in all, it was a good, enjoyable
weekend.