[3830] IARU AD8J SOAB(A)CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU AD8J SOAB(A)CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 17:54:28 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2021

Call: AD8J
Operator(s): AD8J
Station: AD8J

Class: SOAB(A)CW LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 8:32
Remote Operation

  160:   16
   80:   26
   40:  216
   20:  102
   15:  119
   10:  100
-------------------------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Wasn't sure how much time I wanted to put into this contest but when I started
having good runs with just 100 watts, it was easier to keep the BIC.  I didn't
spend a lot of time chasing the HQ stations but if I ran across one that was
workable with my 100 watts, they made it into the log.

Remote operation:
TS-480
SteppIR DB-36
Inverted L with elevated radials for 80/160