[3830] IARU BA4TB WRTC Practice LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU BA4TB WRTC Practice LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 02:30:05 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2021

Call: BA4TB
Operator(s): BA1RB BA4TB
Station: BA4TB

Class: WRTC Practice LP
QTH: Wuxi,China
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:
   80:
   40:   106     7     16       27
   20:   623    71     30       40
   15:   395    62     30       29
   10:   137    25     12        8
-------------------------------------
Total:  1261   165     88      104  Total Score = 974,208

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

This is the first WRTC practice for the WRTC 2022.
We currently don't have the complete setup for the event yet,it was going to
test the software configuration,Triplexer and BPF's,which seems working well.

We had thundstorm at the begining of the contest,but quickly gone not long.
Sideband was difficult with low power at this side of the world.

Thanks to BA1GG,BH7JUO,BH4TXN,BD4TQ and BD4TT for the great support.

Rig: Flex 6600 & Flex 6400
Antennas: OB11-3 & low EFHW for 40m