[3830] CQWW VHF K6ZH SOSB/6 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6zh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF K6ZH SOSB/6 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 21:32:10 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2021

Call: K6ZH
Operator(s): K6ZH
Station: K6ZH

Class: SOSB/6 HP
QTH: DM12
Operating Time (hrs): 5

    6:  99     55
    2:
-------------------
Total:  99     55  Total Score = 5,445

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I have to say that this weekend's VHF contest was, um, not that wonderful down
here in So. Calif.  I'll admit to putting in kind of a
"half-you-know-what" effort.  But we had hours of nuttin' except
locals.  Big exception - one of the biggest JA openings I've ever experienced
about 2300Z yesterday.  Just total chaos, but over 20 JA Qs in the log in 45
minutes.  Heard lots of stations, e.g. AG6EE, once in a while, but rarely enough
to complete a QSO.  Ah well, the "magic" continues!

P.S. Ya, I really wanted to make 100 Qs, but ran out of time and propagation
about 5 minutes early!!