[3830] CQWW VHF N2SLO SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF N2SLO SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 22:11:51 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2021

Call: N2SLO
Operator(s): N2SLO
Station: N2SLO

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:  55     35
    2:  15      6
-------------------
Total:  70     41  Total Score = 3,485

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:

This is vent pipe contest #2. Day before contest my BEKO 2M 1KW amp didn't work.
Not that it mattered, since this was an FT8 6M contest. Band was good on
Saturday, at least early PM then again Saturday night. Sunday was poor, band
opened only AM and was dead most of day. For what they are, my two small
antennas work good. The highlight was actually working Bob, K2DRH on SSB, a
little rag chew and catch up. Longest contest was VE4YH in EN19 1300 miles on
6M. Only 15 contacts on 2M, a joke to say the least. Next year will be
different, working on getting up real hardware and my big amps back in line.