[3830] CQWW VHF WA4GPM SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jpmiklos@att.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF WA4GPM SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 11:32:30 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2021

Call: WA4GPM
Operator(s): WA4GPM
Station: WA4GPM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 11

    6:  121    65
    2:   31    20
-------------------
Total:  152    85  Total Score = 15,555

Club:

Comments:

Thanks to everyone who participated.  Sporadic E did not favor northeastern
Florida for this contest. 6-meter totals were a fraction of averages seen for
the last 5 years.  It seemed like everything was stopping at Atlanta but you
have to work with whatever the propagation provides. 2-meters was average
although I didn't even work anyone in my own grid!  Better luck next time!
73s,
Buzz