[3830] YOTA IU4FNO SOAB-6-Youth LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, iu4fno@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] YOTA IU4FNO SOAB-6-Youth LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 10:29:23 +0000
                    YOTA Contest - 2021

Call: IU4FNO
Operator(s): IU4FNO
Station: IU4FNO

Class: SOAB-6-Youth LP
QTH: Casalgrande - JN54IN
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   80:   41      5     33
   40:   85     85     65
   20:   58     15     44
   15:   11     24     25
   10:    9      8     13
---------------------------
Total:  204    137    180  Total Score = 145,080

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Mr. Murphy wisited me a few days before contest: one of the tubes in the PA
broke while I turned it on, so I was left with 100w pwr output from the radio.
Second round was much more convenient with my study schedule: I could work two
hours lunch time and the other four in the evening. Nice to find contest
activity on 15 and 10 (on may everyone was stuck on 20). Most of contacts were 1
pointers, only a few NAs and only one JA (on 40m SSB with 9+ signal). Lots of
youngsters on the air with good signals and ears. Collected age from 6 to 92,
but missing lots of people in late 20s and 30s. (Were were they?).
Thank you for all the QSOs, CU in next one.
73 Alle