[3830] CWopsT K3JT Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K3JT@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K3JT Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 20:05:22 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jul 21

Call: K3JT
Operator(s): K3JT
Station: K3JT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  120
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  120  Mults = 120  Total Score = 14,400

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

All on 20M.  no band changes again this time.
Conditions a bit better than earlier but still some stations I just could not
copy (sorry).  QRN level just makes it difficult. Thanks to all for sticking
with me to make the QSOs.  Special thanks to AH6KO, despite deep QSB, made the
contact.   Several EU stations poked through but faded quickly afterwards.
see you all later this evening.   73.   Terry

station:  K3, 2L Quad, Amp Supply Amp
(pair of 3-500Z\'s) N1MM+,
Speed X, Les Logan Bug of c.a. 1943, model 501
(if not using N1MM+ keying for fast events).

73    Terry   A3N8.
see also:
http://www.qsl.net/k3jt/  and/or   QRZ.com page.