[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 22:25:32 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jul 22

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: il
Operating Time (hrs): 57 min

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   77
   20:   52
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  129  Mults = 117  Total Score = 15,093

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Started on 20.  Lots of signals, but not enough activity to keep things going
for more than 20 minutes.  Went to 40.  Of course, SteppIR did not work even
though it is hot outside.  I have been on 6 meters so much that I did not change
the hardline coming into the shack, so no 80 meters.

I was plenty exhausted from working on radials for the 08 meter 4 square. Who
knew that Power Aid could cause such an upset stomach?