[3830] CQWW VHF VE3WY SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bobm@mapleleafcom.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF VE3WY SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 14:37:49 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2021

Call: VE3WY
Operator(s): VE3WY
Station: VE3WY

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Everett, ON
Operating Time (hrs): 22

    6:  192   119
    2:   33    20
-------------------
Total:  225   139  Total Score = 35,862

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Nice 6m activity with the band being open most of the contest.  Got several new
grids.  Worked 6 Canadian provinces this year.

2m was way down this year and I did not even work my own gird square.

Two antenna failures a couple of days before the contest due to a near miss by
an EF2 tornado just north of me.  Good excuse to add more antennas.

   I did not realize til after the contest that the 6m yagi was off about 20
degrees, most likely due to the high winds a couple of days earlier.