[3830] MoQP WQ6X(@W7AYT) SO Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ron@wq6x.info
Subject: [3830] MoQP WQ6X(@W7AYT) SO Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2021 20:20:27 +0000
                    Missouri QSO Party - 2021

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: W7AYT

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: Concord, Ca.
Operating Time (hrs): 4:44

  160:    0     0       0
   80:    0     0       0
   40:    6     0       0
   20:    5     0       0
   15:    0     0       0
   10:    0     0       0
----------------------------
Total:   11     0       0  Mults = 10  Total Score = 220

Club:

Comments:

This is another WQ6X adHOC MOQP operation from W7AYT's QTH in Concord.
I had greater hopes for the MOQP GiG this year.
It is clear that dozens and dozens of MO stations were on the air,
however, very few signals made it to this receive-vortex QTH in Concord.
I called CQ MOQP WQ6X/6 WQ6X/MO and received calls from SEVERAL non-MO
stations.  I guess they never read the rules or can't figure out that
/6 and /CA means I am in CALIFORNIA and NoT MISSOURI.
LooK for a write up on this GiG at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com