[3830] MoQP N9NM SO Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9nm_barb@ctesc.net
Subject: [3830] MoQP N9NM SO Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 19:06:04 +0000
                    Missouri QSO Party - 2021

Call: N9NM
Operator(s): N9NM
Station: N9NM

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 5.5hrs

  160:
   80:
   40:   24
   20:   42
   15:    1
   10:
----------------------------
Total:   67     0       0  Mults = 32  Total Score = 4,488

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

During the contest, I used my K3 at 100w and a dipole up only 12 feet. My 2
vertical antennas are out of service, due to contractors working in the back
yard.

I was so pleased to hear so many stations on the air this weekend, and
especially a lot of 1x1 ops, helping us do the Spelling Bee.

Many thanks to all of the ops who worked so hard to hear my weak signal. You
were all so patient; thank you very much! Using a low dipole feels almost like
using QRP.

I had to quit early, due to thunderstorms around my house, but really did have a
lot of fun doing this QSO Party. I'm looking forward to doing it again in 2022.