[3830] NCCC Sprint WI2E LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, joseph.obrien@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint WI2E LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2021 03:09:41 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Aug 6

Call: WI2E
Operator(s): WI2E
Station: WI2E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Remote Operation

  160:   1      1
   80:   7      6
   40:  12      9
   20:  13     11
   15:   0      0
   10:
-------------------
Total:  33     27  Total Score = 891

Club:

Comments:

Tonight I operated from the RHR site in Summit, NY: the first 1.5 minutes went
for zero QSOs on 15M, but then things went very well on 20M & 40M. The
four-square on 80M just didn't play; I was beaten out time and again.

The audio feed had a few hiccups, and I know that threw me off a bit. I'm also
acclimating to how the Flex radios sound compared to the Elecraft audio I'm used
to hearing. This has me thinking I need to look into the audio settings more
closely as I'm definitely having greater difficulty discriminating among signals
when multiple people call simultaneously.

All in all, a fun night. Thanks to everyone for the QSOs!

73,
Joe
Daytona Beach, FL