[3830] NAQP CW K3TS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K3TS Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2021 05:31:38 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K3TS
Operator(s): K3TS
Station: K3TS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 10:00

  160:   35    15
   80:  135    27
   40:  123    35
   20:  189    35
   15:   69    21
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  551   133  Total Score = 73,283

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Team: FRC Team Epsilon

Comments:

Slightly better score than last year, with fewer Q's but more Mults. I am not
convinced that the bands were any better, and there seemed to be fewer
participants too, but it will be hard to compete with last summer's locked down
population. Thanks to all for the contacts, and I think I had less trouble hear
all of you thanks to lower local noise levels as the day wore on. 73 and see you
in two weeks for SSB!

Tony K3TS