[3830] NAQP CW WD6T Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, davdajaffe@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW WD6T Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2021 06:15:00 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: WD6T
Operator(s): WD6T
Station: WD6T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:    5     1
   40:   42    27
   20:  129    48
   15:   25    10
   10:    4     1
-------------------
Total:  205    87  Total Score = 17,835

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #9

Comments:

Had planned to do only the first half from home as WD6T, as I was doing the
second half as part of WA6O@N6RO team (remote).   But the remote crapped out, so
I did the last 45 min. from home.

Low power contests are not well-suited to my home station... they are a double
whammy... I can't be heard and hear anyone. That is, if God had intended me to
operate a low power domestic contest from here, he would not have put a hill
blocking my RF at exactly 70 degrees.  Still, when the propagation is there, I
can do OK.  20m was tough but got better by around 3 PM.  40m was good at the
end.  80m was never good here; only a few signals, and all CA.  Almost worked
all states on 10 meters... just needed another 49.  Seriously, it was nice to
work most of the states... just missed ND, MO, OR, NV and NE.  It's always nice
to know that my little station can work if propagation is helping.