[3830] NAQP CW AB0S Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW AB0S Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2021 06:24:13 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: AB0S
Operator(s): AB0S
Station: AB0S

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 9:39

  160:    6     5
   80:   67    31
   40:  370    56
   20:  334    53
   15:   36    16
   10:
-------------------
Total:  813   161  Total Score = 130,893

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Team: Deep Dixie CC Team Magnolia

Comments:

K3, HF9V vertical

Fell short of 10 hours due to an extended line of slow moving strong
thunderstorm raining on my parade all evening.  Made me miss over an hour of 40
during prime time.  80 was a wall of static.

Funny thing is, we're in the middle of a bad drought.  We finally get some rain
and it has to be today of all days!  Murphy sure know when/how to strike.  HI.

Thanks for the Qs!