[3830] EUHF Champ SP7MC SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, maciekmoczkowski@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] EUHF Champ SP7MC SO SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2021 08:02:30 +0000
                    European HF Championship - 2021

Call: SP7MC
Operator(s): SP7MC
Station: SP7MC

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: Niecenia
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

  160:           7
   80:         158
   40:         187
   20:         147
   15:          76
   10:          25
---------------------------
Total:   0     600    232  Total Score = 138,968

Club:

Comments:

After my IARU HF participation was "canceled" due to electricity
breakdown (thunderstorms) in my village I wanted to get on in another summer
contest. Quite good surprise with not bad activity! As it was EU only contest I
decided not to deploy full station. Tribander was used in parking position only
(10m height) and I was just using cloud burining Inv V for 80m instead of my
vertical. As I had not antenna for 160m this time I just made few low power
calls with antenna tunner. Good fun! I decided to take it easy with few relaxing
breaks. I believe around 10-10.5h qrv time.

RIG: IC-7600, 3-3-5 tribander (parked at 10m), 40m 4SQ, 80m Inv-V (low above
ground)