[3830] NAQP CW NG7M Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ng7m@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW NG7M Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2021 21:25:10 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: NG7M
Operator(s): NG7M
Station: NG7M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Utah
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:
   40:  106    34
   20:  211    42
   15:   43     9
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total:  362    86  Total Score = 31,132

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

I wasn't sure how motivated I would be up camping (if at all) but I put up a
station as usual a few miles from the place we usually camp in Ashley National
Forest in the High Uintas of North Eastern Utah.  GPS says I was at 10,380ft.
DN40NR in Duchesne County (Butterfly Lake Campground).  Honda 2000 Inverter
Generator and a fan dipole up in the trees 50/60 ft.  I have a video It was / is
a beautiful location, 60s during the day and high 40s / low 50s at night.  A
great way to beat the heat for 5 nights.  The smoke from the West Coast fires
was really bad on Thursday, Friday and Saturday... dismal really even at 10k
feet plus.

I only operated 6 hours this year under a popup canopy :(  The last couple of
years I got the full 10 hours in operating in a little trailer.  Anyway, it was
fun running stations and handing out the Utah multiplier.  Thanks for the Q's
and fun as always. Max NG7M