[3830] KRC SST KB9YOJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KRC SST KB9YOJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2021 12:59:22 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Aug 9

Call: KB9YOJ
Operator(s): KB9YOJ
Station: KB9YOJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ELLETTSVILLE, IN
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:   6     5
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:   6     5  Total Score = 30

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

New Fan dipole test!  40/20/10 and 15M.  Inverted Vee at 50'.  Fed with 75ohm
RG11.  40M was hopping with signals and my poor little FT450D struggled with
adjacent interference.  Was happy to pick up GA stations at 40+ over S9 at my
Indiana QTH.

Highest score since I started learning CW.  Played with streaming on Twitch.tv
and found out RF is messing with the Laptop and video.  S&P only, I don't
feel ready to setup on a frequency yet.  Maybe I will next week.

Matt
KB9YOJ