[3830] 222Up K9PW/R Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9pw@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] 222Up K9PW/R Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2021 21:47:56 +0000
                    ARRL 222 MHz and Up Distance Contest - 2021

Call: K9PW/R
Operator(s): K9PW
Station: K9PW/R

Class: Rover LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 13

------------
  222:   32
  432:   30
  903:   18
  1.2:   17
  2.3:   11
  3.4:   10
  5.7:
  10G:   10
  24G:
------------
Total:  128  Total Score = 133,910

Club:

Team:

Comments:

For this year, the setup was reconfigured with the 222 thru 5G antennas on the
roof of the minivan instead of on tripods.  This saved time, but more important
was me staying dry.  It rained nearly 2" during the contest.

Left 47G & 122G at home.  Brought 5G & 24G, but nobody to work.  Average
QSO distance was 300km with a minimum of 107km & maximum of 555km.  Mostly
CW.  No digital. Worked 20 different callsigns, but know that several more were
missed. Operated from 4 grids.  More than half of my score was working K2DRH (6
bands) and K2YAZ (7 bands), each located >300km away.  Mostly normal
conditions, plus a few rain scatter contacts on 3 & 10GHz.