[3830] 50FallSprnt VE3CRU/R Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3cru@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] 50FallSprnt VE3CRU/R Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 14:50:18 +0000
                    50 MHz Fall Sprint - 2021

Call: VE3CRU/R
Operator(s): VE3CRU
Station: VE3CRU/R

Class: Rover LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 1.3

Club:

Comments:

I entered this sprint knowing it would be feast or famine.  Sadly it was famine
to the extreme.  Started off FN04na and got the only signals barely heard,
VE3IQZ FN04 and VE3ZV EN92.  Then to FN03mv to hopefully validate myself as a
rover.  Fortunately VE3IQZ heard me for another qso.  Due to medical issues I
should not be driving after dark, and packed up soon after working Rick.  It was
dark when I arrived home.

With darkness arriving progressively sooner as time passes, this will eliminate
me from the 144, 222 and 432 Sprints.  But count me in for
the Microwave Sprint.  Looking forward to it.

Thanks to the SVHFS for sponsoring the Fall Sprints and to all who participate
in them and give out points.

73,

Bill   VE3CRU/R    limited