[3830] WAE CW VK3JA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vk3ja@aol.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW VK3JA Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 21:21:20 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: VK3JA
Operator(s): VK3JA
Station: VK3JA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Rural Melbourne
Operating Time (hrs): 11.5

   80:    0     0     0
   40:  214    80    96
   20:  127   135    52
   15:   44    58    28
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  385   273   176  Total Score = 115,808

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

Some good operating for a few hours.
A pleasure to work with the best CW operators in the world copying QTC's with
great skill.

Conditions were fair but very upsetting at the end with Chinese radar wiping out
40 meters. Usually from my QTH in VK3 the final hours on my Monday sunrise on
40M (Sunday night sunset in Europe) provides a very active finish to the
weekend.  The almost total lack of EU sigs this time while the Chinese radar
swept across my spectrum hour after hour must have killed participation from EU
during those hours.  A shame for all.

Otherwise a good weekend of operating.
Thanks to all who called.
73  Steve VK3JA